From being the subject of featured stories to mentions in publications around our community, our firm is proud to be able to share our insights and experiences about a wide range of topics related to our practice.
- A primer on selecting a business entity for your new Maryland business
- LLCs are an increasingly popular business entity choice
- How to know if your noncompete is valid and enforceable
- A corporation that is not all about profits?
- Succession planning is a smart choice for Maryland business owners
- Important information for potential Maryland franchise owners
- Limited Liability Companies
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Venture Capital
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Computer Law
- Closely Held Businesses
- Preparing to Meet With Your Business Law Attorney
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Formation and Business Planning
- Will My Business Make Money?
The Most Common Landlord-Tenant Disputes and How to Avoid Them
Last June, we wrote about how to reduce the risk of disputes with tenants. This month, we're revisiting the topic to highlight the most common tenant-related disputes landlords encounter.…
Many Owners of Small Businesses Don’t Plan to Retire
According to the Wells Fargo/Gallup Small Business Index, 53 percent of small-business owners say they don't want to retire. That figure comes from a telephone survey of 602 small-business…